Custom Cable Assembly & Wire Harness Manufacturing Capabilities
For over half a century, Omega Leads, Inc. has been a leading wire harness and cable assembly contract manufacturer. We offer complete, turnkey manufacturing and a range of value-added services to give customers in all industries the ideal custom wire harnesses and custom cable assemblies for their needs. We manufacture nothing but the highest quality products, built to match our customers’ exact design specifications.
- Custom Wire Harnesses: Custom wire harness designs can include any number of wires, in a wide range of gauges/colors; any number of breakouts, located anywhere on the assembly; any type of connectors; and other special features that might be needed.
- Custom Cable Assemblies: We can fabricate all types of cables assemblies, including solutions for electrical cables, coaxial cables, multi-conductor interfaces, connector-to-board assemblies, power transmission cable assemblies, and more.
- Wire Terminations: Is defined as a terminal crimped to the end of a wire or wires. We have invested in “lead markers” which cut, strip and crimp terminals on one or both ends of a specific wire. This equipment helps reduce our processes, which allows us to be more competitive. We have the right wire termination options for your custom wire harness or cable assembly, including products from Molex, Delphi, TE and other top manufacturers, contact us and we can discuss other manufacturers we carry.
- Wire Marking Services: Wire markings can play a big part in reducing labor during the assembly process. Wire marking/wire identification options can include sequential numbering, date codes, serial numbers, or any custom lettering or numbering you need using ink jet, hot stamping, or individual wire labeler.
- Wire Cutting & Wire Stripping: We can cut and precision strip wire as small as 32 gauge and as large as 2/0 cable, to match your design requirements.
Custom Wire Harness & Custom Cable Assembly Applications
- Aerospace Cable Assemblies
- Automotive Wiring Harnesses
- Medical Cable Assemblies
- Lighting Wire Harnesses
- Cable Assemblies for Electronics
- Wire Harnesses for Military Equipment
- Solar Panel Cable Assemblies
Our in-house application engineering team is available to help you refine your designs, as needed. We can work with your engineering staff to help design a wire harness or cable assembly that will meet your expectations and will come in below budget.
Manufacturers & Suppliers We Work With
To create the highest quality cable assembly and wiring harness solutions, we work with materials and components from the industry’s top manufacturers. Thanks to long-standing alliances with key vendors, we are able to keep our material costs low and pass these savings on to our customers. Some of the manufacturers we work with include:
- TE Connectivity (formerly Tyco)
- Furukawa Electric
- ITT Cannon
Quality & Performance Testing
We utilize the IPC/WHMA-A-620 quality program throughout all our cable assembly and wiring harness manufacturing processes. We are UL and CSA certified, and our production facility is RoHS-compliant. We are ISO and ITAR compliant in all our processes and procedures. We maintain green manufacturing processes by recycling all waste and scrap.
Find Out More About Our Full-Service Wiring Harness & Cable Assembly Manufacturing
Omega Leads manufactures the highest quality custom wire harnesses and custom cable assemblies available using state-of-the-art equipment. We provide exceptional value-added services, from custom wire marking to wire cutting services, to give our customers the best value for their money.